Thursday, 10 May 2012

I don't think you will ever love me again...



  
I LOVE YOU FOR LIFE, A GIRL LIKE YOU IS       
IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND <3
Dreams, that's where i have to go to see your beautiful face i stare at a picture of you and listen to the radio and realize that he treats you better than i ever did... he is the better man, he is the man that can make you happy... How do i mend a broken heart? My entire world has fallen apart, How do i find hope in a brand new day? When the one i love has gone away....You are the first girl to completely destroy me, but u will never know it...Now its back to the way we started, strangers, i love you and its killing me, the pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.. i dun think anyone can destroy me the way you did... i love you..


Yesterday you went back home so late, with him.. i saw u at the interchange, saw you took the bus with him back, bus 358.. i dunno why i suddenly feel sour inside and my emotions totally took over control of me.. i couldnt do anything. I feel so empty inside so lonely so alone... 


I DONT CARE HOW FUCKED UP THIS LIFE IS AS LONG AS I CAN LIVE IT WITH YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment