Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Without You is Just not me

Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I dont have.You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.My heart was taken by you... broken by you... and now it is in pieces because of you.Love is like falling down... in the end you're left hurt, scarred, and with a memory of it forever.You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried. Everyone seem to be happy around me... I just cant live without you, everyday i am thinking about u... Today u watched the AVENGERS but its not with me... Do u know i bought two tickets, booked before hand to watched it with you but u didnt reply me so i did not have a chance to asked u out. Watching movie can never be the same without watching it with you... I dunno how long am i going to be like this... I really wan to spend the rest of my life with u... growing old with you.... Crying every night and feeling sour inside, thats how im living my life... Having you gone is just like a part of me is gone, even if its replace, it will never be the same... I just cant be the same me smiling away without u...






Do you do what you did when you did with me, does he love you the way i can.. That should be me holding your hand , that should be me making you laugh, that should be me, this is so sad, that should be me feeling your kiss, that should be me buying you gifts, this is so wrong i cant go on... i need to know if i should continue fighting for this love , its getting harder to shield this pain in my heart...


All I'm asking for is one night together. Just you and me. All alone. And if you can honestly say you don't feel anything for me after that night, I will finally let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment