Thursday, 3 May 2012

I wanna be something you'll miss


I LOVE YOU BABY <3



It sucks not having you in my life like you once was. I never expected any of this to happen but it did, all it took was a couple of weeks for me to know that i wanted to be with you. Now that i don’t have you anymore it breaks my heart. I try my best not to think of you but somehow my mind finds a way to bring up thoughts about you. I try to pretend like Im alright just being friends with you which i am but then again i want more than that. I miss calling you at night and hearing your voice or just saying those sweet things just to see you smile with those dimples. But i guess time will tell if we ever get back together. Im hoping we do but i kinda already know the answer. i hate how we never got our chance to see how things could have turn out, i hate how im not over you, yet im trying to pretend i am... Remember i told you i love you? i fucking mean it! we were picture perfect but i tore it all apart, i wish u could give me a chance baby, we could still be a collage... im trying to tell myself not to miss you so much but i remembered what it feels like beside you and i cried... This weather is awesome for many couples to cuddle and go out together... i always ask myself why, why did i not cherish her when i had her, why does it have to turn out this way... i really really miss you, will we ever meet again? will i ever hear ur voice? It’s honestly true, you never know what you have till its gone. So if you don’t fight for what you want.. You’ll lose it and when you finally realize it, it’ll be to late.


Just received a text from you, you dunno how happy i am! 12:35pm although its nothing much but you texted me first! i so miss you! hope ur keeping warm! the weather is so so unpredictable! i wish there will be more times like this! I love you no matter what may happen in life, i promise to be there for you... I want to be able to hold you in my arms again and kiss you a bunch of times, i want to go to the beach and splash around in the water like idiots, i want you to hold me tight and kiss me, i want to go back to where everything was perfect and when we were fallin so deeply in love, i want to cuddle with you and tell you how much i love you, i want to go back when we didn’t fight or argue,i want to go back to when we used to always going out without any destination just each others company,i want to go back to when you used to always tell me i can do it if i can, and when you always tried to make me smile, i want to go back to when we used to hang and have so much fun together,i want to be able to hold your hand again and know that your mine and you’re here to stay,i want you back in my life for good but the key word here is I WANT...














No comments:

Post a Comment